torsdag 29 juni 2017

Thanks for sharing

I got a message from my friend Chee. "I need to share this with you. I am making a trip in Scotland and England. Now in beautiful Whitby. Yesterday I watched a man, 70 years old, making this drawing in the sand. He loved them both. Lily and June. Amazing crazy but beautiful would."

"Thanks! I love this old man. I love you", I said in my heart.

I replied to her, "Thanks so much for sharing such a beautiful moment. Love is great. Love is life. Enjoy. Hugs. I am walking in my neighourhood, just took a couple of pictures. Wish you all the best. Good luck."

Today I showed this picture to a couple of friends. They love it. I am sure that some of you will have the similar feeling of mine when you see this lovely picure. Thanks Chee for sharing. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar