tisdag 6 juni 2017

Magelungen completed

I hiked along the southern part of Magelungen two days ago. I hiked along the northern part of Magelungen today. Magelunden completed. Amazing. :-)

When I left home the day for the first hike, I returned and fetched a pair of workgloves (protective gloves). Good to have, and I did have use of them when I climbed down a rock cliff ca 4 meters high. Later on the road I got that feeling - no feeling of time and space.

In today's hike I passed by some familiar places and some new places. Nice to find some new and better paths in my familiar areas. Later on the new area I got a feeling - feeling like my last part in Cinque Terre - long walk among the grass by the water. 

Yes, I love to walk by the sea, I like to walk by the water. I can do what I like when I like. What do you like to do? Things we like may have easier versions and different versions. Just do it. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar