torsdag 8 juni 2017

My Promotion

Yesterday my colleague Ann came to me and said "You are really good at recruiting people. I heard when you spoke to Henrik.". "Thanks! I did it because it's good for him". "Well, I know that. But you are really really good at encouraging people. This compliment you should have," she smiled beautifully. I have encouraged some colleagues to take part in one of the best running events "Blodomloppet" - nice track with beautiful view, good atmosphere without stress, pleasant company of glad colleagues, free T-shirt and picknick. 

Over 20 years ago I sold a book - many examples of an excellent, exclusive and expensive illustrated encyclopedia. I loved the book, bought one to myself and one to my sister's daughter. Sold to my colleagues who have children, to a couple of my friends and their colleagues. One of my friend's boss bought the book. Next time when I visited my friend's office, the boss thanked me and then spoke aloud to his team "I want all of you to work as she did."

It is my nature to promote things which I believe is good for you/others. I am a simple person. I like life to be simple and enjoyable, though my son thinks I am sometimes naive. What do I promote now? I promote easy ways for better physical health and psychological health, easy ways to stronger physical immune system and psychological immune system. 

Traditional Chinese Medicine is about balance, I think. Some simple exercises can help our physical immune system to be stronger. If you search "Z1" or "Z2" or "Z3" etc in this blog you can see some popular exercises. If you understand Chinese, you can google "zhonglibaren".

Positive psychology is about balance, I think. Positive psychology is about strengthening our psychological immune system, making us more resilient. Like building a stronger motor so that we can better deal with hardships. Please search "1504" in this blog or google/YouTobe "Positive psychology 1504" and go Harvard's most popular course. 

Zhonglibaren is a master. He creats a bridge between TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and common people. Tal-ben Shahar is a master. He creats a bridge between the Ivory Tower and Main Street - translating the rigorous research conducted in universities into accessible material that most people can apply in their personal and professional lives.

My promotion is to introduce you to Zhonglibaren and Tal-ben Shahar. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar