fredag 16 juni 2017

How not-so-rich live longer

Last week I visited a small BBQ party. I showed the guests my daily exercises. One friend said "Yes, I believe your exercises are very good.  I saw a TV-program, in which a doctor has studied how the rich live longer. It's proven that some special massage and treatments have effect on prolonging life. The super rich pay extremely much money for more livetime".

Well, I have not been thinking to live extremely long, I have always been thinking to be healthy when I am alive. 

Have you ever been sick? I have been sick though I do not get sick often. When I am healthy, I want to travel, to read, to do a lot of interesting things. When I was sick, I wanted only to be healthy. How about you?

Zhonglibaren says "Help yourself instead of asking doctors for help". He teaches simple exercises which can strengthen our immune system, so you do not easily get sick, and when you get sick you will quickly recover. 

I believe all things that are good for my health, and I try them, and I get results, and I like to share with others. The posts which begin with Z eg "Z1" contains simple exercises which can help you live healthier and longer. 

Have a look at the first minutes of this document film. http://ihavenotv.com/how-the-rich-live-longer

We not-so-rich can help ourselves to live healthier and longer.  :-) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar