tisdag 2 maj 2017

A local adventure

One week ago I was exploring Amsterdam's parks. Yesterday I enjoyed a walk along Drevviken's north coast.

Drevviken is a lake in south of Stockholm. There is a bus-stop called "Strandkyrkogården (the beach cemetery)" on bus line 807. I have been curious about this area and would like to take a walk along the beach. My friend Erik met me at the bus-stop, the weather was the warmest this year with shining sun. Not really beach but a cool coast line up and down the rocks, typically Swedish lakeside. After 2 km Erik needed to return. I did not want to return. The sun was still shining, my phone battery had enough power. As long as there was a path by the lake, I could go go go. 

When I began I did not know where I would stop the walk. It was so nice to walk in this beautiful place in such a perfect time/weather, I should not set a limit on me. I surprised myself at the end. A nice coast walking (or a hike?) of 11 km. From Strandkyrkogården to Hökarängsbadet. I did something I am proud of. We can raise ourselves. :-)

I had walked little by Drevviken a couple of times before at other places. So before the end of this year I could make Drevviken around by summing up my segments. We can set interesting goals for ourselves. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar