söndag 14 maj 2017

Askersund first visit

Askersund is a small city with about 4000 residents in the heart of Sweden, by Lake Alsen which forms the northernmost part of Vättern, the second largest lake in Sweden. 

I visited Askersund yesterday, during Askersund Outdoor Festival. At arrival I said to Johanna "What a beautiful place! What a sunny day!" - The bus stop has lake view. Without looking at the map, I just followed the coastline and the nice wooden bridge to "Borgmästarholmen", and there was the festival Basecamp located. There I saw my friend Kersti. "How are you?" "Very well, thanks. I enjoy the freedom." 

Yes. I enjoy the freedom to go and see. Nice to see the tents in the air, the big ore block, the churches, the town hall, the new and the old school, the libraries, streets and houses, the lakeside path and the beaches. Nice to talk to many glad people. Thanks Kersti for your outdoor inspirations. Thanks Bertil and David for a wonderful kayak trip in Alsen. Thanks Viktor, Anders and Johanna for nice company. Thanks to the young guys who helped/offered me to try rollerskis and hoverboard. 

On the way home I had one hour in Hallsberg between the bus and the train. Bad or good? I enjoyed a quick walk through Ekoparken. Thanks google maps. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar