tisdag 11 april 2017

Prolong life

- "I am willing to pay for a nice seaview. Gunter is willing to pay for good food. What are you willing to pay?" asked I a colleague.
- "I am willing to pay for my time." He thought a short while and answered.
- "Then you should travel more. When you work a week, the time flies and you do not feel so much. When you travel a weekend, you experience a lot and the time feels extended. Right?"

Many have heard "Travel prolong life". A travel agency has a slogan "Days to remember". So true. More or less all who travel extend their quality days in life.

- "I would like to travel the world around, but I do not have money nor time."
- "You may have money and time to travel Italy around or a place you like."
- "You may enjoy weekends abroad or explore your country."
- "You may be a local-tourist, rediscover your neighborhood, or just take a new way home."

What is the best I can do for my mother? To travel with her as long as she is able to walk. 

What can I do for myself? To extend my healthy days, to travel and to experience; and to read the best books for even better understanding.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar