onsdag 19 april 2017

Singing in the snow

We see (small) snow falling (for a while) in Stockholm in the middle of April. The 14th April, grey and snow; 15th, snow in the sunshine; 16th, snowstorm for a short while; 17th, little snow between sunshine; 18th, beautiful snow flakes. 

I have walked everyday. It was almost empty in the popular walking path the first day, but it felt really nice. An acquaintance I met on the way said "I do not understand why others do not come out". 

Most people who choose not to go out when it is raining or snowing probably think that they will get cold, wet and uncomfortable. 

A Swedish proverb says "There is no bad weather, only bad clothing" (Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara dåliga kläder). 

If you have right clothing you will not get cold nor wet. I have gloves, beanie, scarf with me, and unbrella the first day. I can take some of them off when I get warm. If you cloth yourself so you keep dry, varm then you will be outdoor comfortblely. Make sure you will not be hungry during your stay outdoor, you will be happy to enjoy a different calm with fresh air. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar