söndag 10 september 2017

A walk around Ältasjön

Yesterday after breakfast I opened the map online to see where I would have a walk. I like to walk by water, there are a lot of coast and lake in and around Stockholm, so it is not difficult to find a new place. Lake Ältasjön seems like a good option, ca 7 km perimeter, near bus-stops. 

Bus 401 from Slussen, stop Ormbunkesvägen. On the way to the lake I enjoyed sightseeing of beautiful townhouses and diverse houses. When I took picture of a modern house by the lake there came two sweet girls to me. We had a very pleasant chat, both girls are eight-years-old, go to school by bicycle or on foot. Then came two children from the modern house to me and presented themselves and let me know their nice home have three floors. I like this peaceful place and such lovely children. 

The walk around the lake was as fun as usual. I could see that nice house from the other side, I saw some mushrooms , some bicycles and some sheeps in the forest, stepped on a couple of bridges, and went through a couple of longer bridges. One of the longer bridges helps the passengers over the lake instead of the motor-road, cool.

When you visit Stockholm, a walk around Lake Ältasjön is maybe a option for a sightseeing of Swedish local beauty. You will see many new and old houses, a few people in the forest, the lake with islands, some beaches, a sports field including a parkour park. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar