onsdag 8 mars 2017

Solar energy helicopter

I visited the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences for the first time, listened to  "A Complete Artificial Photosynthesis: Fuels from Sunlight, Air and Water", an Open Academy Lecture by Daniel Nocera, the Patterson Rockwood Professor of Energy at Harvard University. Thanks!  http://www.kva.se/en/

The professor talked very clearly and showed very good illustrations. I like the idea. I am not good at chemitry, not good at English, but enjoyed the lecture even though I did not understand much details. It's like I can enjoy a nice concert even if I do not understand the music. :-)

What's the difference between the better cities and the other cities? the lectures. 

I have always liked to build a solar energy helicopter.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar