tisdag 17 januari 2017

Exercise and meditation

Exercise is good for our body and mental. Just do it. Why and how? "Harvard University 16 Positive Psychology 1504" .

Meditation make us healthier and happier. Just do it. Why and how? "Harvard University 17 Positive Psychology 1504" .

I have heard that 20 minutes of meditation has the same effect as a catnap. Once (last year) I was very tired, so I decided to try a little meditation. I sat with legs crossed, eyes closed, hands on my knees and just focused on breathing in about 15-20 minutes, I really felt like I recovered efter a little sleep. 

Almost every morning I do my exercise of "walking by hands and feet" in the living room. I just count my steps and the circles. This is also a kind of meditation. 

When I wash up the dishes, I do not have stress, I focus on washing. This is relaxing and also a kind of meditation for me. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar