söndag 18 december 2016

My dearest

Thanks my dearest son for tipsing about "Holes" by Louis Sachar. The words I got from the book are "Nothing in life is easy. But that's no reason to give up. You'll be surprised what you can accomplish if you set your mind to it. After all, you only have one life, so you should try to make the most of it. "

I am happy that we are good, honest and glad, that we take care about health and help others. I am glad that we have high stridsvärde and we improve ourselves continuously. I still think it's good to reflect on the following things regularly. 

* 爱惜身体. Take care health. (Body and mental)
* 诚实善良Honest and good.
* 分清好坏. Distinguish good and bad. Do things our future thank us for.
* 分清主次. Prioritize.
* 不拖拉. Do not delay. Take action.
* 做到最好. Do our best. (Positive, flexibel, don´t give up. Good plan, many solutions)
* 爱干净. Purify our hearts, clean our rooms and everything else.
* 不浪费. Do not waste. 
* 帮助别人. Help others. 

My son my friend. Let's train our special muscles of self-control together. What is self-control? It is the ability of our future selves to control our current selves. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar