onsdag 4 januari 2017

Fail and learn

Why are so many people afraid to try new ideas or new things? Because they are afraid to fail, or afraid to not be perfect. Learn to fail, and fail to learn. There is no other way to learn. The most successful people are those who have failed most, they have failed and learnt much more and much quicker in one or another way.

Tal Ben-Shahar talked about how to overcome perfectionism. From being a perfectionist to persuiting excellence. "Harvard University 14 Positive Psychology 1504" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_eMnQfYgPk&t=3552s

Luckily I have almost never been afraid to fail. As a child, I played a lot with my sister, with friends and with myself. I was good at most of the childrens games, I practiced very much, failed to learn. In the university, I played cards with my classmates, I played cards with myself when others were preparing for examinations. 

No fear to failure, learning is more joyful and more effective. What can be the worst result? Having risk-control, we can run or fly. 

We do not need to compare with others. We try to be the best of ourselves. Let's live up our full potential and help others to do so. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar